perjantai 18. kesäkuuta 2010

Thank you Lumivalko ja Ruusunpuna +small helping hands

Thank you to my friends at Lumivalko and Ruusunpuna for the lovely parcel we received this morning. Most of our kids were still a sleep after rough scout/guide camp so I managed to take a photo of the candies as well =). I wasn't alone as you can see from the photo. My constant helping hand was there too and he wanted to arrange the itmes again for the pic. I took a close up pic of the lovely little cushion that I got. My daughter got the Hello kitty and the marshmellow candy. She has an eye for the beauty. She sais to me: " Mom look how lovely ribbon there is in the parcel!" . =)

Kiitos ihanaisille blogiystävillemme Lumivalko ja Ruusunpuna -blogissa mahtavasta paketista, joka saapui tänä aamuna ihan kotiovelle asti. Suurin osa lapsukaisista olivat vielä untenmailla rankan partioleirin jäljiltä, joten ennätin ottaa kuvan myös karkeista. En tosin ollut ihan yksin, kuten kuvasta huomaatte alituinen auttava käteni oli paikalla ja hän halusi vähän ojentaa asetelmaani. Tyttäreni sai kissan ja vaahtokarkkitikkarin ja hänellä on näemmä silmää kauneudelle, sillä hän oitis huudahti, että äiti katso kuinka kauniilla nauhalla tämä paketti on solmittu! =)



I had to take a pic of my little helper when I needed to search some threads for one project. As you can see he has " a good taste"  (he had to taste every bobbin he reached) so maybe the colours were more suitable combination than the threads I would have picked.



Otinpa tässä kuvan myös tästä pikku apulaisesta, joka oli innolla auttamassa, kun piti etsiä sopivia lankoja erääseen projektiin. Hänellä on ilmeisesti "hyvä maku" (kaikkea piti maistaa), joten ehkäpä lankojen sävyt sointuvat nyt paremmin yhteen kuin jos minä yksin olisin lankoja valinnut.




4 kommenttia:

  1. I really like your blogdesign and header :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. hello, what a nice gifts you've got!
    And what a lovely helping hands....he is very cute!

    VastaaPoista
  3. Hi .... You make very beautiful things and I love your blog, I'll definitely return;)

    VastaaPoista
  4. Cute little helper & lovely gifts too. :0)

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for your comments. Kiitos kommenteista.